Fixed Force Plates
Bertec Fixed Force Plates are specifically designed for gait, balance, ergonomics and performance analysis. Their patented strain gauge technology, innovative transducer designs, and quality manufacturing help you capture the highly accurate data needed for your research.
Fixed Force Plates are available in a variety of sizes and load ranges and can be used with any motion analysis system including camera-based systems using passive markers, active markers or magnetic sensors.
What makes Bertec Fixed Force Plates unique?
- Strongest industry warranty — 7 years on hardware and electronics!
- Superb resolution with 0% cross-talk — best on the market
- No signal interference from outside sources with 100% digital encoding
- Wide range of sizes and load capacities
- Documented, superior accuracy, with no drift
- Both top-mount and foot-mount options available
- Honeycomb technology ensures enhanced dynamic measurement characteristics while keeping the overall weight to a minimum
The force plate signal is fed into your choice of amplifier — digital, analogue or dual digital/analogue output. The digital signal output can be directly plugged into a standard USB port without the requirement of an additional PC card for analogue-to-digital (A/D) signal conversion.
Digital acquisition software enables the user to collect data quickly without the need for additional custom designed software.
Balance plates and jump plates are specialised Fixed Force Plates. Bertec Fixed Force Plates simultaneously measure three force components along the x, y, and z axes and three moment components about the x, y, and z axes for a total of six outputs. Balance and jump plates measure the vertical force and two moments which can be used to compute the Centre of Pressure (CoP).