Bertec’s instrumented handrails are designed for measuring upper body force. The durable design along with the superior characteristics of strain gauge sensors provide sustainability and long-term stability. The handrails are used with our fully instrumented treadmill, instrumented stairs or stand-alone.
- Measure upper body forces
- Durable and strong
- Aesthetically appealing
- Provides support
- Users can be comfortable and confident during testing
- Long-term stability
Instrumented Handrails offer you the complete picture with upper body force measurement. Our handrails are designed to handle high-impact movements so that your subjects can be comfortable and confident during testing while you get great data.
- Four load cells mounted under existing handrails
- Two amplifiers with connecting cables
- Utilised with fully instrumented treadmill, instrumented stairs or stand-alone
- Utilised with Bertec’s instrumented treadmills and instrumented stairs
- Each handrail outputs three components of force (Fx, Fy, Fz)
- Designed to handle high impact movements
- No obstruction of the primary goal – walking, running, ascending or descending
- Durable, strong and aesthetically appealing