The Bertec Fully Instrumented Treadmills allows researchers to reduce gait laboratory space requirements and remove the limitations inherent in a traditional gait walkway. The unique design results in superior dynamic characteristics and a high natural frequency making it the best research-grade fully instrumented treadmill available on the market.
- Independent motion control of each belt
- Stable operation of the treadmill
- Industry-leading accuracy
- Ease of treadmill control
- Variety of applications and ease of integration
- Unique design features
Bertec treadmills offer high precision data at precision-controlled speeds and accelerations. The system’s high natural frequency, low vibration drive system, and Bertec’s custom electronics enable independent and highly accurate 6-component load measurements from each belt.
Meticulously designed, the Bertec Fully Instrumented Treadmill is a split belt system with each side controlled independently (or synced) in both forward and reverse directions. With optional instrumented handrails and incline systems, you can expand your studies to collect more scenarios including upper and lower body forces in uphill or downhill setups.
Works with all major motion capture systems. The treadmill’s user-friendly controls allow for testing numerous conditions with variable incline, speed, and acceleration options. Additionally, for deep custom integrations, the developer SDK is available for custom belt control and data access.
- Two independent force measuring belts, m (in): 1.75 x 0.5 (approx. 70 x 20) each
- Max Load Range: N (lb) – Fx, Fy: 2,500 (550) Fz: 5,000 (1,100)
- Speed Range: km/h (mi/h): 0-24 (0-15)
- Acceleration: m/s2 (ft/ s2): 0-25 (0-82)
- Total Walking Surface: m (in) 1.75 x 1 (approx. 70 x 40)
- Incline: Analyze uphill and downhill movements up to 15 degrees
- Overhead structure and harness ensures patient safety and prevents falls and off track movements. Users can be comfortable and confident during testing.
- Instrumented handrails available – each handrail outputs three components of force (Fx, Fy, Fz)
- Unique design features result in superior dynamic characteristics and a high natural frequency making it the best suited treadmill for research
- Split belt treadmill has two belts, one for each foot, which can be controlled independently in both forward and reverse with high precision at desired speed and acceleration
- An incline feature can be added to the system for uphill and downhill analysis
- Independent and highly accurate 6-component load measurement from each belt (Fx, Fy, Fz, Mx, My, Mz)
- Works with any major motion capture system
- Developer SDK available for custom treadmill control and data access
- Independent low vibration drive systems isolate each half from the other and ensures minimum interference in the data signal
- One year standard warranty with optional maintenance packages