Biosense Medical is the official distributor of SLE Collodion adhesive in the UK and R.O.I.
Collodion is the adhesive of choice for long-term or any EEG/EP studies where secure and stable electrode application is required. Collodion Adhesive is a specially formulated mixture of diethyl ether and methylated spirit for application of EEG electrodes to the head. Collodion Adhesive is supplied in 6.5 ml tubes, and is available in airtight plastic tubs of 10, 20 or 50 tubes. If kept in a cool environment Collodion has a shelf life of at least 6 months.
- Specially formulated by SLE for EEG use
- Supplied in convenient 6.5 ml individual tubes
- Cleaner and safer than dispensing from larger containers
- Supplied in airtight plastic containers
- Made on-site at the SLE factory in the UK
Please note that Collodion requires special transportation overseas. Therefore please contact us before ordering if you live outside mainland UK