The single-patient Ambu Neuroline disposable ground electrode features a unique “duck-foot” design so the corners cannot lift off as they do on a conventional ground electrode and the concave sides ensure that the electrode easily conforms to the contours of the body.
- Concave shape conforms to curves of the body
- Can be re-positioned several times
- Optimum signal throughout the examination
- Unique “duck foot” design ensures optimum adhesion
- Provides ideal balance between adhesion and size
- Convenient quick-release tab for easy re-positioning
- No risk of cross-contamination
The Ambu Neuroline Ground Electrode comes with pre-attached lead wires of 100 cm (40”) or 150 cm (60”), both with 1.5 mm touch-proof connectors. Electrodes are individually packaged in foil pouches with a shelf life of 18 months at temperatures between 10°C and 25°C.